Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas decoration is on

Frontal view at the Hudson Bay
When is the right time to start Christmas decoration? 
Well, if you see it has started at the Bay Hudson, then, it is time.


It is almost  December and you can start smelling the spirit of Christmas in the air. While I was walking around downtown Montreal today, I took a couple of pictures of how Christmas decoration is getting together. 

These are my two favorites by now:


Roots Store

American Eagle Outfitters

Let's see how the Christmas spirit start growing around the city. I think I'm going to install my Christmas tree this week...after all, I think it's time.

It's a cold night in Montreal, let's have a nice hot cocoa with some Cinnamon, it's gonna be great for a good nights  sleep.

See you tomorrow,

Teresa Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment